Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Night Football, NBC, Bengals 8 PM EST
(08-27-2016, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: AJ is in football shape Kev.

Need Dalton to get some chemistry with the other guys. Andy and AJ can read eachother's minds.

Lafell on the other hand is a big question mark right now. I loved the pick up at the time but he has yet to
play in a game with Dalton.

Well, looking forward to the game either way....Munoz and other TV guy have said Dalton a little rusty as they did first preseason games.  That would figure, his season ended early. ....I'm not saying Green not in shape, but coaches and players always say lifting weights and practice is not football shape.  You get on the field, get in some plays, take and make a few hits, they say that gets you into football shape. ....I look for the first team to get extended first half action as a warm up for Jets game......I agree we don't want injuries, and the  starters see little action in preseason, except for the first half of preseason game 3.....if they don't play Green, it's OK with me. If the coaches feel he is ready for the Jets, then don't play him. .....Should be a good first half, and AJ McCarron will be worth staying tuned into NBC for.   ....As much as nobody wants injuries, most coaches, most teams give the starters their most preseason action in first half of preseason game 3, and why it's the best preseason game to watch.

I love Sunday Night TV anyway.....So watching me some Bengals will be great....GO BENGALS !!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunday Night Football, NBC, Bengals 8 PM EST - kevin - 08-27-2016, 03:39 PM