Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Should I Put On Our Season?
(08-27-2016, 07:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: On the "player that could get a lot more yards than they think" front, Boyd will likely be less in numbers, but more in yards.  I feel like he will be a great weapon, but might not be targeted as many times as the TEs and RBs.  

However, I bet there will be really low targets for Kroft and even Uzomah, which they might easily exceed. Kid looks good and seems to already have Daltons trust.

My biggest pass-catching threat for this year will be Gio.  I think he gets a TON of opportunities in this offense as a check down.  Maybe Burkhead also.

Perhaps, but still think Boyd will exceed Vegas line expectations. If there even are any lines on him.

Because if they set it too high ? High rollers will fire large on it. Think he will be bigger part of offense than expected.

Do agree with TE's listed though, but line most certainly be adjusted higher until Eiferts availability is figured out. If it is said he is healthy and will start the season as starter then believe your bet would be a lock. 

Because then they will sleep on the two. 
If he is in limbo then think the line will be right on the money and not worth the gamble. 

Agree with other lost poet too that would go straight up instead of parlaying wager.

Anyway, good luck Brad and go with your gut feeling.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bets Should I Put On Our Season? - Go Cards - 08-28-2016, 09:53 AM