Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection
(07-04-2015, 10:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There is no doubt we have a very good offensive line.

I also know our QB is one of the best in the league getting rid of the football.

My only knock on the OL is I would like to see if they can hold up when the opposing team knows they have to pass the ball. My eye test says not as good the limited times they were forced to do it.

I thought I would submit my post again.

Our QB is top 5 at getting rid of the football as I said from snap to release. I think top 5 is one of the best in the league.

I also said our OL is very good, but I would like to see stats and how they hold up on longer designed routes when the opposing teams know we have to pass (3rd and long of over 10 yards for  clarification).

I love our OL and feel they are a strength of the team, but I don't think they are perfect and have no potential weakness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection - Luvnit2 - 07-05-2015, 01:55 PM