Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have the ammo to make a deal...if need be
(08-28-2016, 10:03 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Reuben Randle got cut

Randal does have experience but nfl.com was saying mental errors and lack of effort popped back up in Philly ( http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691816/article/eagles-release-rueben-randle-chris-givens )

I get that they were seeing what they had in Brown, but even if Jones is fine I'd like at least a below average vet corner for depth.  They have enough youth to develop and I'd like to see Shaw be allowed to play a hybrid role and Lewis-Harris more on ST.  They may trust Lewis-Harris more than a street FA or final cut at this point, so if anyone wants to trade say an average vet corner that's making too much to be a backup I'd toss a 6th or 7th to someone.  With Cincy's LB's looking better this year and Williams still somewhat untested at Safety you don't want teams spreading you out all the time.  I could see them playing Shaw and Smith a lot more out of need if more injuries stack up.  I like both, but Cincy is trying to win a ring so secure a vet. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have the ammo to make a deal...if need be - phil413 - 08-29-2016, 02:51 AM