Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is Alex Erickson a lock now?
(08-29-2016, 10:50 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I watched the press conference of Marvin Lewis and someone asked about Alex Erickson, Marvin said something about Erickson making plays game after game whenever he's been given the chance.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Lewis-Postgame-News-Conference-828/a7836df1-531b-4f4f-9256-26d25be2132f

Is Alex Erickson a lock to make the team now? He's had some decent returns when he's been given the chance and has made some nice catches every now and then.

He wont make it to the PS, he'll get an offer on another teams 53 man. He's made one hell of a case to be on one, and teams hungry for WR depth will go for him.  He's a younger, cheaper version of Tate, and debatably better. You either keep him on the 53 or say goodbye.

I've never been the biggest Tate fan, I cant get too behind a player who's only value resides on special teams, but I respect the way he solidified the PR/KR duties. Sometimes he made some boneheaded returns, but he's always been reliable. I think its time to move in a new direction, and I've seen enough of Alex to lead me to believe he can easily replace Tate on special teams.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So is Alex Erickson a lock now? - yellowxdiscipline - 08-29-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: So is Alex Erickson a lock now? - CJD - 08-29-2016, 08:01 PM