Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
Best take I seen on this was Jason Whitlock who said it's Colin's way of quitting WITH the money. He already lost his starting job and in short he's not very good. It's a shame too, he's actually the guy I wanted when we got Andy Dalton. Bigger,faster, bigger arm,etc. If they keep him, they owe him another 15 million here soon, I don't think he wants cut, he's trying to avoid getting cut, collect the additional 15 mil and kick back. Pure waste of talent, but I think he has over rated himself vastly and he will get cut. I don't see anybody picking him up, either; they'd be better off with Tebow, he at least has shown he can be a winner and a leader. Oh yeah, he can indeed do what he wants during the National anthem, anybody can but the only statement he's making is a lack of respect. Sell that big house and car, get an apartment and a minivan, donate the majority of your salary to whomever you feel can make the most impact, and you'll be making a statement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem - Bengalsrob - 08-30-2016, 11:27 AM