Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL
(08-30-2016, 11:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I'm serious. IF it is determined that we are to build a wall then why would we not explore every means possible to reduce the cost?

No one is suggesting not paying anyone, simply allow those that are currently drawing unemployment a change to earn their money and perhaps learn a trade.

No sure what material you think would be required (I did see that you chose to run with the materials suggested), but I cannot see raw building materials being more expensive that the labor to erect it.

So are we talking about a concrete wall or a massive chain link fence?  I thought Trump specified it would be a concrete wall, but could be mistaken.  

Bottom line is building a wall is a terrible idea on a multitude of fronts; effectiveness, cost, environmental impact being the largest.  It doesn't sound like you're really behind the idea either, rather just arguing it could put some people to work.  The obvious point of the article is those resources are better expended on other projects which would still serve your end goal of employment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL - Vas Deferens - 08-30-2016, 01:15 PM