Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL
(08-30-2016, 03:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No, we differ on where the funds come from. I have no problems with training a workforce from the unemployed and under employed that are capable of doing the work. I like the CCC idea. What I don't like is the idea of pulling money from an already overburdened and underfunded account to pay for the labor for a brobdingnagian barrier.

Welp the money has to come from somewhere if the Nation decides to build it. I get that those opposed to such a wall and a candidate that proposes such a thing will look at every hurdle possible and make it appear to be an unobtainable tasks. Some may even give the wall funny names.

We haven't even touched on Mexico's payment. I wonder if they would have anything to contribute if we threatened to break from NAFTA. My suggestion was to employ a workforce already being paid. This was predictably met with "forcing someone to work".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL - bfine32 - 08-30-2016, 03:52 PM