Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why would she ever want to change a system that took her from being poor to having millions upon millions of dollars, flying on private jets, owning $15m vacation homes, having powerful people around the world throwing money at her for her favors, and spending 8 years in the White House, with the possibility of more?

Next you're going to tell me that Bernie Madoff is all for stricter rules in the stock market, Putin will be a champion in governmental transparency, FIFA leaders will propose posting their tax returns openly, and Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani will become the world's leading advocate of human rights.

Hilarious

You sure you're not an employee of Correct The Record? Hillary's PAC that spent $1m to hire what essentially amounts to pro-Clinton social media stooges. (Not to be confused with the paid actors the DNC hired to fill up the mass of empty seats.)

So, why the hate others have for her? If it isn't that she is an agent of change we are back to A) She has a vagina B) She is a criminal mastermind (although they still haven't been able to pin anything on her in 30 years of trying) or C) She plays the game better than them and they can't win because she will always play the rigged system better than her opponents.

So what is it - the V (vagina) word, the C (criminal who can't be convicted) word, or the W (winner) word?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-31-2016, 05:45 PM