Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 08:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oh, I've never been one to think she'd be humiliated.
Not sure I've known anyone to say it.

I was being serious though and I don't see it as a negative issue.

Hillary did say that Huma was to be her First Lady.

*Edit... Chelsea is in the running for First Lady, as well.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I hear people daily talk about the awkwardness of working where Bill got blown. One of the joys of living below the buckle of the Bible Belt. Remember the old "____ slept here" signs? If there was a sign that said "Bill Clinton got laid here" instead of slept here that would be a good concession to have.

I know you were serious. The rumors that Hillary likes girls date all the way back to her undergrad days. It is possible (perhaps in part due to this) she and Bill had an open marriage from the beginning, something most of America could not deal with but some would be cool with (assume that includes you). She may make Huma Chief of Staff. This would not surprise me at all and given she is "no Jack Kennedy" and times have changed it would be interesting if the press ever questioned if their relationship was strictly professional. I think they would leave it alone, unless of course an operative ala the woman who pulled Monica's chain somehow leveraged info about their relationship.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-31-2016, 10:54 PM