Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots take on the Bengals
(09-01-2016, 04:08 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: “They’re the class of the division, they’re the most talented team, they’re the defending champion, now they have to play with greater maturity. Play with class and professionalism,” Wilcots said. “Don’t beat yourself. Pittsburgh didn’t beat them in the playoff game, they beat themselves.”

By far my favorite line in that whole excerpt.

Agree with his comments all around.  When my dad asks me (redskins fan) who he best team is he thinks it's cliche when I say the bengals in the AFC.  But honestly they are a bad *** team with talent top to bottom.  No doubt in my mind they are more talented than any team they line up against when looking across the board.

Qb (better than most)
RB Much better than most
WR top 5 WR and if we include TE not many teams are better (when healthy)
OL- maybe 3-5 better

DL- 2 elite players and overall top 5-10
Lb - who knows but potential to be top 5 (Dansby, Rey M, Burfict... Solid & scary especially in nickel over last year)
DB - may be the only place we would see much competition.  We have iloka and jones.  If some younger guys step up (Williams, dre, Dennard) we would win this matchup more often than not as well.

It would be interesting to compare this to all 31 other teams and see where the bengals don't have the advantage at least 4 position groups to 3
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots take on the Bengals - Bengalbug - 09-01-2016, 04:20 PM