Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey Press Con. At 11am
(09-03-2016, 12:21 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Oh, what a relief!  She's not incompetent or crooked, she's just forgetful!  She just old!

THAT is what I want in a POTUS - old and forgetful, but definitely NOT crooked.

I guess there's no one for you to vote for then.  Cry

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/284716-trump-doesnt-recall-claim-of-having-worlds-greatest-memory

Quote:Trump can't recall saying he has one of the world's best memories

Getty Images
Donald Trump in a deposition for a Trump University lawsuit said that he doesn't recall claiming to have the world's greatest memory, according to newly released transcripts.

A lawyer questioning Trump in the case on behalf of the plaintiffs, Jason Forge, peppered the presumptive GOP presidential nominee with questions about his claims and actions surrounding the case.

At one point, he told Trump that the businessman had stated he had "one of the best memories in the world," according to a transcript that includes hundreds of pages of testimony.

"I don't know. Did I use that expression?" Trump asked. When told he had used the phrase, the billionaire asked to see evidence that he had said it, being told there was video of his remark.

"Did I say I have a great memory or one of the best in the world?" Trump asked for clarification, to which he was told he'd said he had "one of the best in the world."

"I don't remember saying that. As good as my memory is, I don't remember that, but I have a good memory," Trump responded.

"So you don't remember saying that you have one of the best memories in the world?" Forge asked.

"I don't remember that. I remember you telling me, but I don't know that I said it," Trump continued.

He stood by another expression that he had "one of the all-time great memories."

Trump's remarks came in a deposition on Dec. 10, according to the court documents.

A month earlier, while [/url]refusing to back down from his claim that "thousands of people" in Arab communities in New Jersey were cheering on Sept. 11, 2001, the New Yorker invoked his memory, saying he had seen video of the celebrations. 

"I have the world's greatest memory. It's one thing everyone agrees on," Trump said at the time, according to [url=http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amid-latest-controversy-trump-claims-worlds-greatest-memory-n468621]
NBC News.

Katy Tur, who reported the remark at the time from a phone call with Trump, tweeted Thursday: 
In his questioning, Forge referred to a "reporter" who quoted Trump as saying he had the world's best memory, but didn't specifically name Tur.

Cause we know Trump is definitely not a crook.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - GMDino - 09-03-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM