Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey Press Con. At 11am
(09-04-2016, 11:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The logic is insane and just one look at the main page shows 5 anti-Trump threads started by the same person. If someone points out the piling on of Trump, they automatically become a Trump supporter; however, if someone constantly defends Hills in the few threads that concern her; it's just being unbiased.

It is much more productive when we are honest.  

Again I have not hidden from the fact that I hate Trump.  I have stated repeatedly that I will post about him a lot.

I have even suggested there be a mega-Trump thread!  All for it!

However people making personal attacks on posters, complaining about the mods allowing certain things that they personally do not like, and continuing to defend Trump all while saying they "don't support" him are what derails threads.  All while "not responding" to certain people except in a passive aggressive way because actual dialogue bothers them when their beliefs are challenged or questioned. 

It is almost as if some people want to deliberately try to get threads they disagree with locked by going completely off the rails.

I would not encourage that behavior.

Let's try to stay on topic and discuss the issue of who lies and if Clinton was actually guilty even though investigation after investigation said she was not.

Thanks everyone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 07-06-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - McC - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: James Comey Press Con. At 11am - GMDino - 09-04-2016, 12:03 PM