Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season
(09-04-2016, 11:24 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: December record last four seasons
2012  4-1
2013  4-1
2014 2-2
2016  2-2 (with backup QB)

So we are 10-6 in December games over the past 4 years and we are 3-1 in our final game the last four years, so please explain how  we are fading down the stretch in REGULAR SEASON ?

Hey Fred Toast, err I mean Essex. Sunset's point is valid whether you will admit it or not. It matters little in the grand scheme of things (winning the Super bowl) ! What your record is in the last four games against scrub teams that aren't making the playoffs. We lose the vast majority of games that matter, games that would give us home field advantage, 1st round byes, statement games against top level NFL teams, games against our Division rival that takes us out behind the woodshed and spanks our little bottom blue - The Pittsburgh Steelers.

In 2015 we lost to the Steelers, the Broncos, and the Steelers again in 3 of the last 5 games. These were the games especially the last Steeler loss, that mattered - hence we faded when it mattered most.

I could go on through every season and point out the games that mattered that we lost but I don't have the time and it doesn't matter. The fact is time and again we fold up when it really matters, deny it all you want. But 0-7 is all that needs said. 

If winning the Super Bowl isn't goal, what is ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season - bengalfan74 - 09-05-2016, 10:46 AM