Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection
(07-06-2015, 12:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

I am not sure how anyone would consider any poster stating not but once but twice how good our OL has been, but with a potential issue unresolved (line holding up on 5 or 7 step drops) nitpicking. If we run constant plays calling for mostly 3 steps drops, then maybe we do it because the OC has concerns with the line holding up on 5 and 7 step drops.

If so, that is not nitpicking, it is a potential problem being hidden by play calling.

But as I stated, we don't do very many 5 and 7 steps drops for me to determine if it is an issue or not. Thus, why I used the word potential.

Tom Brady may or may not be great at throwing a javelin.

Good thing the Patriots don't rely on throwing javelin or else we may or may not find out if he's possibly, maybe mediocre at it.

We'll just chalk it up to a mental weakness for ol' Tom since we don't know for sure though.

Before you try claiming you only said it's a "potential" problem, you should probably go back and read the post where you're quoted as saying it's your "knock" on the line that they may possibly not be the best at holding up extensively long periods of time. Why even bring it up as your "knock" on them if you aren't even sure if it's an issue? That's awfully strange logic to use there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line has been one of the best in the league in Pass Protection - djs7685 - 07-06-2015, 10:15 PM