Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something We Can All Agree On!
Well, it's finally here. Football, real, actual football starts this week! It's true! The NFL regular season kicks off in about 3 days. 78 hours and 40 minutes to be exact. And our beloved Bengals kick off their season in just 6 days.

All of the debate, scouting, analyzing, judging, reading, etc. now is put to the test. We have a tangible, finished product to watch for the next 17 weeks (and hopefully longer).

So, while we all can disagree on so much, as Bengals fans, and fans of different organizations, I think we all, all NFL fans can agree that this is a great freaking time of year.

I know that I've gotten real sick of all things Reds, which dominates local airwaves. Dat Dude BP report, Marty and Tracy Jones, Reds Post Game, Reds Pre Game, and game, after game, after game, after game. 2 hours and 45 minutes of a 3 hour block of sports talk filled with Reds talk. Pitchers and catchers report, winter meetings... My God, it just goes on forever. And ever...and ever.

Now it's time for our reward as NFL fans. All the waiting is over. It's here, it's here, it's here!!!! Hallelujah, thank you, Jesus!!!! We get actual meaningful games, that count and everything!!!! We get fantasy football!! We now get our pre games and post games, and hours, upon of hours, of entertainment!!! We even get to shut down the AC here in a few weeks and open some freaking windows and get some fresh air, while drinking our pumpkin ales and feeding our faces with things like Chili. I get to dress up as Wonder Woman for Halloween again. It's near fall, and it's time for some ***** football, fellas!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! I'm like a dog looking at my leash dangling from my owners hand. Let's do this!!!!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Something We Can All Agree On! - Wes Mantooth - 09-05-2016, 02:58 PM