Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season
(09-06-2016, 03:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I see the Steelers starting 0-2 without Bell against what should be a very good Redskins offense. DeSean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Jamison Crowder, Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed, Vernon Davis is a pretty darn good pass catching group if the Kirk Cousins we saw last year was legit.

Then losing to the Bengals at Pittsburgh.

I think they'll get swept by the Ravens, who have made the Steelers their ***** lately going 4-1 in their last 2 years, including sweeping them last year. That's right, 2 of the Ravens 5 wins last year were the Steelers.

So that's 4 losses, plus I don't see them beating the Patriots or the Chiefs, 6 losses.

Then they'll lose at least 1 game they had no business losing. Not sure which one, but it'll happen.  That'd put them at 7 losses.
-Last year it was being swept by the 5-11 Ravens.
-The year before that they lost to the 4-12 Jets and the 2-14 Bucs.
-The year before that they lost to the 5-10-1 Vikings and 4-12 Raiders.

The Steelers are always good for shitting the bed and losing against at least 1 terrible opponent, generally 2. So I feel pretty comfortable with my 9-7 prediction.

Totally agree,

I don't get where people come up with the Steelers being a playoff lock and some kind of Juggernaut ? Behind the big 3 they're pretty thin, their defense is a middle of the road one at best. If they don't stay very healthy they'll struggle to even make the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season - bengalfan74 - 09-06-2016, 04:07 PM