Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Talking Heads Give SB Champion Predictions
(09-06-2016, 03:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: There has to come a time when you say enough..

I've been giving the Patriots the benefit of the doubt for a while now, but with a 39 year old quarterback who's missing 4 games, I cant this year.

Im selling on New England.

Yep. Father time is undefeated and if there's any year where the Pats dynasty starts to tumble, it's the year where their 39 year old QB is suspended for 25% of the season. I think they'll have a winning record, but they won't be 14-2 and competing for home-field throughout. More like 10-6 and an early playoff exit. Then 2017 will be the big decline for Brady.

I'm also selling on the Steelers. Suspensions to Bryant (full season), Bell (3 games), Heath's retirement, injuries to Ledarius Green and Bud Dupree, the secondary is so atrocious they're trading for busts from the Browns. Then you have Ben throwing hella picks and he's always good for a few missed games every year. I'm calling 8-8.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Talking Heads Give SB Champion Predictions - Shake n Blake - 09-06-2016, 06:01 PM