Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
(09-06-2016, 10:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: If you guys don't think the CITY will be AMPED on the 15th anniversary of 911..well then i don't know what to say. It doesn't matter if the players were kids or in another state. That intensity is going to flow from the CITY into the players. Not to mention it's opening day. It is going to be a tough contest!
It won't be a cakewalk. That's for sure. The Bengals are the better team though. They don't have to play the fans. Jets fans are rowdy douches every game anyway.... Plus Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling, and the D Backs beat the Yankees right after 9/11 when the it was fresh, and the stakes were higher.

I remember last year when a lot of us were sweating the opener in Oakland... The Bengals never win there blah blah blah... The Bengals went in there and literally punked them like the inferior team they were. .. I expect the same this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - kevin - 09-02-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - jason - 09-06-2016, 10:15 PM