Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season
(09-06-2016, 08:36 PM)Jpoore Wrote: i have them going 4-0 bc definitily not worried about the jets i think we win 28-3 steelers no bell no bryant no problem broncos let me say this. Trevor simian beat out the butt fumble man how is that a sign of goodness plus we took their team to overtime with our back up qb plus they lost key peices to their defense. Miami no problem. So i then get to week 6 where i think if eifert is back in form we win if not we lose all in all i got us going 14--2 or 13-3 with losses to ne maybe texans bc we never beat them, and we lose one more just not sure to who.

How do you see the steelers winning 10 or 11 i have them going 8-8 or 9-7? Im looking at it in a purely as unbiased as possible poing ot view. You double or triple cover ab where is your other offense coming from while bell is out? Wheaten? Heyward bet? I dont think so. Also when bell comes back is he gonna be the same? So stack the box and double cover ab you have no offensive threats whatsoever, no heath miller and you whent out in free agency got green but his career is probably over. people do not realize how important martavius bryant is to that offense. So that is why i have them going 8-8 or 9-7

Well they still have Pig Ben.  As much as I hate to admit it they (Steelers with Ben) always seem to find a way to be in the hunt and around the 10 win mark.  Barring a Pig injury, which is generally a good possibility, especially since the Pig is getting older, they will likely hover around that 10 win mark again.

I get what you're saying about the importance of Martavius Bryant and agree to a point.  But Pitt always seem to find someone to fill the void.  In comparison, I'm sure they are saying the same thing about us.... "people don't realize how important Marvin Jones and Mohammad Sunu are to our offense".  Lafelle and Boyd are just as unproven as Wheaton and Heyward Bey.  In fact, it could be argued at this point in the season that Pitt's #2 and #3 receivers are better than ours - because Lafelle is unknown to our offense and Boyd a rookie.

No way do I see Pitt 8-8, maybe 9-7 but more likely 10-6.  Outside of the division they're tough games are mostly at home (Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys, Giants).  They do have the Redskins and Colts on the road so we'll see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season - Daddy-O - 09-07-2016, 09:32 AM