Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
(09-07-2016, 04:54 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Sounds like there wasn't a cop around when he needed one.

Probably closer to 15.

(09-07-2016, 05:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably BLM getting rid of him for calling them out. Or maybe not, after all they are such a "peaceful" organization. Just ask most recently Milwaukee.

- - - - -
That said, his claim about police seems rather farfetched. I saw the tweet people said he sent out about that, and he said 10 "detectives" pulled him over and pulled out their guns and pointed them at him.

At best they are what, 2 detectives to a car? Sometimes 1? So no less than 5 cars of detectives pulled him over and pulled out their guns on him, and nobody caught this on video? In 2016? Right.... not even touching on the fact that Ferguson has a population of 21,200 or so, so the likelyhood of them even having 10 detectives, let alone 10 detectives all on shift at the same time, AND doing traffic stops, is rather slim.

LEOs and intelligence agencies have been pulling this sort of thing in this country for a long time and they are rarely caught when they do.  The FBI's CoIntelPro crimes would have very likely been buried forever had a group of activists not broken into an FBI building and stolen them during a classic Muhammed Ali fight.  They have and continue to use "shock and awe" sort of psy-ops against whistleblowers/activists because it's preferable to shooting people in the head in many ways.  It's usually more muted and covert than how he had described it, but I don't doubt it for a second.  The guy winds up dead in a burning car and THAT sounds farfetched to you?  I don't get it.  The described incident is a lot more believable to most than being assassinated and stuffed in a burning car, isn't it?

Also, LE and Intelligence agencies probably have EMP and cell-jamming stuff at their disposal if they want it. Cell phone cameras probably aren't that hard to defeat if you have an unlimited gov't gravytrain budget to do whatever you please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car - Bilbo Saggins - 09-07-2016, 05:36 PM