Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
(09-07-2016, 05:36 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Probably closer to 15.

LEOs and intelligence agencies have been pulling this sort of thing in this country for a long time and they are rarely caught when they do.  The FBI's CoIntelPro crimes would have very likely been buried forever had a group of activists not broken into an FBI building and stolen them during a classic Muhammed Ali fight.  They have and continue to use "shock and awe" sort of psy-ops against whistleblowers/activists because it's preferable to shooting people in the head in many ways.  It's usually more muted and covert than how he had described it, but I don't doubt it for a second.  The guy winds up dead in a burning car and THAT sounds farfetched to you?  I don't get it.  The described incident is a lot more believable to most than being assassinated and stuffed in a burning car, isn't it?

Also, LE and Intelligence agencies probably have EMP and cell-jamming stuff at their disposal if they want it.  Cell phone cameras probably aren't that hard to defeat if you have an unlimited gov't gravytrain budget to do whatever you please.

Or... let me throw this out here. As statistics have proven, 99% of the time a black person is murdered, it's by another black person. Just saying. Maybe if I put it in option format so you can weigh them or whatnot. ...

Option #1: Intelligence agency conspiracy with EMPs (which would remove their own car's ability to start since all modern cars are vulnerable to EMPs now) swoop in and set up a cell phone jamming radius (which wouldn't stop people from recording video, just from uploading it until they leave said radius) to threaten a guy that the vast majority of the country neither knew or cared about. Meanwhile nobody saw this minimum 6 car, 10 gun procession (5 detective cars, 1 cell blocking van) in public and nobody took a video to upload later once the cell blocking was over. Or even remembered the event happening and put it on their social media later.

Option #2: Black criminals who were upset that he specifically insulted and called out (who have Twitter messages saying how they can't wait until they can kill him) their using BLM to make large amounts of money, killed him.

Just going to leave those two options there. I'll let you decide which is the most probable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a somewhat different yet related topic. I just saw this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ferguson-gunfire-protester-struck-by-car_us_57aadbc2e4b06e52746e5eec

A girl hits a Ferguson protester, who was blocking the road in the dark, with her car, and the protesters start firing on her.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car - TheLeonardLeap - 09-07-2016, 06:04 PM