Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
(09-07-2016, 06:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or... let me throw this out here. As statistics have proven, 99% of the time a black person is murdered, it's by another black person. Just saying. Maybe if I put it in option format so you can weigh them or whatnot. ...

Option #1: Intelligence agency conspiracy with EMPs (which would remove their own car's ability to start since all modern cars are vulnerable to EMPs now) swoop in and set up a cell phone jamming radius (which wouldn't stop people from recording video, just from uploading it until they leave said radius) to threaten a guy that the vast majority of the country neither knew or cared about. Meanwhile nobody saw this minimum 6 car, 10 gun procession (5 detective cars, 1 cell blocking van) in public and nobody took a video to upload later once the cell blocking was over. Or even remembered the event happening and put it on their social media later.

Option #2: Black criminals who were upset that he specifically insulted and called out (who have Twitter messages saying how they can't wait until they can kill him) their using BLM to make large amounts of money, killed him.

Just going to leave those two options there. I'll let you decide which is the most probable.

Option number one does not require EMPs, jamming, a shadowy conspiracy, or any of that; but if we can get to the moon and back then it is possible.  It easily could have been a case of surveilling his patterns and striking in a place where they felt comfortable.  And like it or not, the FBI and other LEO agencies have a history of way overstepping their bounds, becoming Law Breaking Agencies, and more or less getting away with it.

Also your statistic of "99% of black murders..." is off.  It is reported to be at 93%, and that's if you believe that the reporting process is accurate (it probably isn't).  

I'd be interested in seeing the death threats on twitter, but it still doesn't make it a slam dunk in my eyes.  An oddly specific claim about gov't intimidation that most people won't believe is just as much of a red flag in my eyes.  Why?  Because LEAs commonly orchestrate events in such a way as the victims seem non-credible after the fact when they are trying to get away with something.  I've witnessed it and lived it.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car - Bilbo Saggins - 09-07-2016, 08:23 PM