Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
(09-07-2016, 05:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I remember that Raiders prediction thread well. I was one of the few people showing any confidence at all. People did bring up "how we never win there" and "the Raiders were going to be amazing with Carr and Del Rio".

While I believed the Raiders would turn around, I figured the change wouldn't be instant and the Bengals were (still are) the much more talented team. After 5 straight years of this, you'd think people would learn that a little confidence is okay. This team is probably the best in the NFL when it comes to regular season day games. They can beat anyone and pretty much have. Everyone from the Pats, Steelers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Colts, Packers, etc have all lost to the Bengals.

I don't look at the Jets game as a gimme, but yeah I'm pretty confident we should come out 1-0.

You are correct, this is not going to be a gimme game,, jets coming off a 10-6 season with most of the same team back.. plus an away game.. it will be a touch one but I do think we can pull a close one out
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - kevin - 09-02-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS : - Essex Johnson - 09-07-2016, 09:32 PM