Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car
(09-07-2016, 08:23 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Option number one does not require EMPs, jamming, a shadowy conspiracy, or any of that; but if we can get to the moon and back then it is possible.  It easily could have been a case of surveilling his patterns and striking in a place where they felt comfortable.  And like it or not, the FBI and other LEO agencies have a history of way overstepping their bounds, becoming Law Breaking Agencies, and more or less getting away with it.

Also your statistic of "99% of black murders..." is off.  It is reported to be at 93%, and that's if you believe that the reporting process is accurate (it probably isn't).  

I'd be interested in seeing the death threats on twitter, but it still doesn't make it a slam dunk in my eyes.  An oddly specific claim about gov't intimidation that most people won't believe is just as much of a red flag in my eyes.  Why?  Because LEAs commonly orchestrate events in such a way as the victims seem non-credible after the fact when they are trying to get away with something.  I've witnessed it and lived it.  

You think this guy was important enough for people in the government to bother with?   I'm sure he thought he was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferguson activist Darren Seals found dead in burning car - michaelsean - 09-08-2016, 08:45 AM