Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season
(09-04-2016, 06:23 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Being cautiously optimistic, and from franchise history, hoping for the best, but expecting disappointment, I agree with this assessment all the way.

If they go 2-0, and do it convincingly, stay relatively healthy, I think they set the tone for the season.

That's what I'm hoping for, but my gut feels, between the preferential treatment the Steelers get, I sense the Steelers goading them into the same ole same ole.

I'm confident the Bengals aren't going to look past the Jets, but if the Bengals can come away from that game 1-0 (they have a very good chance of that), I can't wait to see how the steeler game goes the following week.  It will be a great test to see what a Burfict-less Bengals defense can do and see how determined they are to beat them following last year's crapfest. 

If they start 2-0, they could get on another roll like last year. Exciting stuff.  First, beat the Jets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games 1 - 4 very important for 2016 season - SHRacerX - 09-08-2016, 08:49 AM