Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Johnson Stuns Morning Joe Panel With a Blank Stare: ‘What Is Aleppo?’
(09-08-2016, 01:28 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'll confess I didn't know what Aleppo is, and I'd bet 99% of Americans don't, either.

I'm guessing Gary Johnson is not getting the daily intelligence briefings that Hillary and Trump are getting?

(09-08-2016, 01:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I consider all of us who post here to be pretty well informed, just also really opinionated, with politics and current events. I too admit I had no idea what Aleppo is. 

I'm in the same boat, and no, Johnson doesn't get the briefings. Historically only the two major party candidates have gotten them, and even then they aren't mandatory.

If I were Johnson, and a bit more quick witted, I might come out with a "right, sorry about that, I don't get the daily intelligence briefings two of my opponents get so I might not be quite as up to date on things." Makes you look a little better and throws the inequality of the system into the mix.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Johnson Stuns Morning Joe Panel With a Blank Stare: ‘What Is Aleppo?’ - Belsnickel - 09-08-2016, 02:12 PM