Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not
(09-08-2016, 04:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I wouldn't be happy with #1 or #5 either.

All the joy of ending the longest playoff win drought would instantly be demolished the next week.

Like being given an ice cream cone, and then promptly being kicked in the groin right after your first lick.

True, losing to the Steelers would be a tough pill to swallow, but I'll take the first playoff W of my entire life as a Bengals fan. I already know what it feels like to lose to the Steelers in the playoffs in heartbreaking fashion (twice). I have no idea how exciting it'd be to finally see that giant Harambe-sized gorilla lifted off the backs of the franchise and city. I imagine I'd feel something like I did when Burfict made that INT to "seal" the game.

I get what you're saying though. Losing to the Steelers immediately afterwards would definitely take some joy out of it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not - Shake n Blake - 09-08-2016, 04:54 PM