Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not
(09-08-2016, 07:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I just don't get all the Steeler love ?? Is the fix in and we just don't know it ??

I don't think they're a crappy team or nothing, it's just that I don't think they're all that either.

As to the love we were shown, kinda surprising.

Steelers are always going to be treated different whether it be preseason, regular season or beyond.  Anytime they enter a new campaign with even a slight glimmer that points to an upswing  the pundits that be can't wait to start the love-fest and crown them almost instantly.  Just the way it is, and probably, the way it will always be.

As far as the Bengals go... PFT, ESPN, etc...  let's just take care of business.  We have the weapons with most of those right in the prime of their careers.  The young guys, while lacking in experience, are big on talent.   

A strong running game to buffer a passing attack that will utilize a lot of inexperience at the wide-outs coupled with a tremendously strong and stout defense (primarily through the interior) point to a season where we can, for once, prove such prognosticators right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not - JumboTron - 09-08-2016, 11:23 PM