Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Already Rooting AFC Teams To Lose To Help Bengals Play-Off Hopes
(09-09-2016, 01:31 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: If our Bengals are fortunate enough to make the playoffs, they must out perform whatever team they face.

but if last nights game had no meaning to my Bengals, I would not have watched any of it.  Hoping a NFC team knocked off a AFC power to help my Bengals was my only motivation to watch this sucker.  I watch Bengals and Ohio State if they play a good team. Looking at schedule I see some worthy Ohio State games, such as at Oklahoma this month. I have to be a homer to get into the game. Big reason I haven't watched Thanksgiving football in decades, what do I care about Detroit or Dallas. I'm looking forward to Bengals on Christmas Eve and New Years Day. GO BENGALS......Arizona knocking off Patriots would help, but Bengals have to win Sunday. When Bengals lose, I can't watch football after that. If Bengals win, that is different. ...I'm a homer. I just don't care about NFL other than my Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Already Rooting AFC Teams To Lose To Help Bengals Play-Off Hopes - kevin - 09-09-2016, 07:49 AM