Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not
(09-08-2016, 04:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: True, losing to the Steelers would be a tough pill to swallow, but I'll take the first playoff W of my entire life as a Bengals fan. I already know what it feels like to lose to the Steelers in the playoffs in heartbreaking fashion (twice). I have no idea how exciting it'd be to finally see that giant Harambe-sized gorilla lifted off the backs of the franchise and city. I imagine I'd feel something like I did when Burfict made that INT to "seal" the game.

I get what you're saying though. Losing to the Steelers immediately afterwards would definitely take some joy out of it.

I wish I had a recording of me from the Green TD to the end of the game. I was jumping around acting a fool (especially when Burfict got the INT) to being on my knees hoping that we win when I seen Ben back on the field. To sitting on my couch with a blank stare on my face after the two penalties... What a rollercoaster of emotions the last few minutes of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not - Brownshoe - 09-09-2016, 08:48 AM