Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas Morning News Endorses Clinton
(09-08-2016, 06:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not voting for her, but I have to say seeing how the right seems to despise Clinton and Obama while supporting people like George W. Bush and Trump really makes me wonder if they actually believe in pulling yourself up by your bootstraps versus having things handed to you.

Even if you disagree with everything they do with the power they have, you have to admit they earned it more than the born zillionaire candidates they keep digging up...right?  Maybe not.

Whutchu talkin' 'bout Willis? Bush and Trump are real American heroes. I mean, Bush just became President to embarrass his dad. He wanted to show him he could do a better job. And boy, did he embarrass him! And Trump, he's who every man wants to be and every woman wants to be with. He's rich, *****! And in America, if you are rich you are special, and you deserve it, period, end. How can you question riches? That's like questioning war, or religion. Its just crazy.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dallas Morning News Endorses Clinton - xxlt - 09-09-2016, 09:49 AM