Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 10:29 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I still can't think of anything! More insults! More insults!

The fact is that you don't go out of your way to look at who Russell Wilson (and the other 30 QBs for that matter) has had to play against, you just put your head up Andy's ass and say that Wilson and others are overrated and Andy's stats are "skewed" because he plays in the AFCN.

The fact is that I've honestly NEVER seen a negative comment about Andy that you haven't found an excuse for. Why not just be able to admit that he may not be good at every single thing that makes a QB a high quality player? Would it absolutely kill you if you would look more objective in these conversations? Imaginary rep is silly and doesn't mean much, but it does seem to show that not many people are going along with your constantly insane ramblings and excuses.

I have no problem talking about Andy's positives or negatives. I have no problem talking about games where Andy played well or the games that he played poorly. I also have no problem with going in depth by showing competition played against. The problem comes with trying to have a rational discussion about our QB with YOU. You're too obsessed to have a fair discussion without going full blown crazy when it comes to anything that's even slightly negative about the guy. You're a crazy person.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - djs7685 - 07-07-2015, 10:36 AM