Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now That The Roster Is Solidified, Predict The Bengals 2016 Record
(09-09-2016, 04:22 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Bengals kept the game close against the Broncos last year with a backup QB @ Denver...

I think Bengals can easily take the dub here...

With all the changes of the 53 and new coaches,I am finding it hard to make  a solid prediction before we play a game,however,I too am very concerned about depth,injuries and all that.I could easily see a 9/7 season or worse because of upcoming injuries.I just do not see new players coming in from college as being as tough as they used to be.Too many injuries of rooks and to me that says something about conditioning prior to hitting the big bad NFL.

THIS first game against gang green is going to tell us how tough this team is.I have my doubts about this year.Talk about a brutal schedule coming out of the gate.I mean,it doesn't get any worse than having to go to NY and play them on 9-11.I feel as if we are going to get hammered.Too many new players that are unproven and we still have Margus Hunt.I mean.REALLY.    If we are able to whipp the jets,I for one will be so stoked.I just do not see it,and you just know the stinkin stoolers are going to kill us the second game and we will be back of them by two games and will never recover.I could easily see them taking the division.they have a different mindset up there at three rivers than our coaches do.If we fail to make the post-season,marv will be gone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now That The Roster Is Solidified, Predict The Bengals 2016 Record - fortyyearfan - 09-09-2016, 05:05 PM