Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 12:11 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. Honestly, how old are you? I know you probably won't tell me, but I've seriously never seen an adult that thinks TD/INT/yards is the only way to properly measure a QB. I really haven't.

2. You would FLIP out if I mentioned a "good receiving weapon" that only played in 258 out of the QB's 3,000+ snaps as a professional. Get a clue with Percy Harvin. Did you even know that be barely played with Wilson? You do watch football, right?

3. So if a QB has a good team around him, he can't be considered good himself? That's awesome logic. Remember that if Andy ever puts up decent numbers. Are you going to sit here and discount Andy's 2013 numbers because he had a top defense, top special teams, okay run game, and good receivers? Or does it only count when it's NOT Andy?

You can see your bias from miles and miles away. This is bordering on insanity now.

I'm not the one trying to say a QB is elite though. Wilson isn't elite because he has been on the best team in the league his whole career. He hasn't had one year where he didn't amazing talent all around him.

I'm 26, I'm a licensed engineer, I have dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Do you want to know my dick size too, or maybe how much my house is worth? How about if I have any kids, because I really don't know what all that has to do with anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - Brownshoe - 07-07-2015, 12:21 PM