Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 12:08 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Are you a stats person or "winning is all that matters person"?  That is all this comes down to....  Terry Bradshaw is in the HOF...statistically he was horrible, regular season and postseason, but he has 4 SB titles...Ken Anderson was one of the best QBs, statistically, in about the same time frame but cannot even scratch the door to the HOF....  It is all perception....Wilson fell into a perfect storm...Is he elite because of that?

Are you a stats person or "winning is all that matters person"?

I am neither. Why are these the only two options? And I don't see that Russell Wilson has cheated or done anything improper. He appears, from the outside, to play hard, play faster than and have his head in the game. He needs to keep doing what he's doing for longer, and if he does he'll be considered elite. Three years is just not long enough.

As far as the HOF goes, Bengals players get knocked down 3 or 4 rungs in the voting just because. Munoz was just so good that the Bengals penalty wasn't even a speed bump when it came to his voting. Kenny Anderson and Ken Riley both belong in the hall, but you and I both know that neither are likely to ever make it. Might have to die first or something like that.

Now, if they had won that SB, the HOF voting might be different and I'm guessing it would be.

Dan Marino never won a SB, but he was just so good that he's in the hall anyways. Plus, he didn't play for the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - BengalChris - 07-07-2015, 12:21 PM