Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 12:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: He's still the same guy that's running the ball though. He doesn't transform into a different person when he runs or when he passes.

If you say "hey, who is a better QB, Wilson or Stafford?" I'll answer with Wilson every single time.

You don't get Wilson the QB without getting Wilson the RB too, right? He's still the same guy, and it's still silly to discount all of his abilities as a football player. It's not like he's lining up elsewhere to run. He's still playing QB, but he's running as a QB instead of passing as one. This could be a completely different conversation if he happened to be lining up at a different position consistently, but even then, he would still be the same guy doing it.
Go read my other post and respond to it....please...I just want to know your thoughts....  Sorry, I do not consider a QBs stats as a runner as heavily as some do when there are very few QBs that run outside of when they are forced to...Please go read it and respond...thanks
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - spazz70 - 07-07-2015, 12:39 PM