Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 12:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: As far as Wilson...I want to see what happens when Lynch retires/leaves...They lose a few FAs or have injuries and the defense is no longer a top 10...What does he do then?  To me, that will be a test of his mettle.  

Fun facts.

Marshawn Lynch never rushed for more than 4.4 YPC in his career until RW came around, since then he's done it 2 times within RW's 3 years in the league.
Marshawn Lynch never rushed for more than 1,204 yards in a season until RW came around, since then he's done it every single season.
Marshawn Lynch never had 300+ receiving yards and more than 1 TD in a season until RW came around, since then he's done it twice.
Seahawks QBs from 2008-2011 had passer ratings in the 70s each year, though these weren't the same exact teams, you can't just automatically get awarded with a high passer rating for being on the Seattle Seahawks.
The Seahawks with their "super talented team" didn't even make the playoffs the season before RW came around, since then they've seen some division titles, 6 playoff wins, 2 SB appearances, and heck, even a SB win.

Maybe Wilson is actually PART of the reason the Seahawks are so super talented? I dunno, call me crazy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - djs7685 - 07-07-2015, 12:42 PM