Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory
(07-07-2015, 04:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. You should probably not tell people they "lack basic common football knowledge" and they're a "*******" when you look like you've eaten more footballs than you've thrown in your lifetime.

2. Where in the flying hell do you get that there's more risk when you throw the ball than run it?

3. Running QBs are judged by their ability to run. Herp derp, get some football knowledge, kiddo.

4. Look at the FACTS that I posted where Andy is "asked to do more" by 3.68 touches per game. If you think that's such a big difference, maybe you're the "*******" here?

5. I never said that you said RW was a bad QB, I was just providing actual facts and not talking out of my ass like you're continuously doing.

6. Andy's best statistical season was under Gruden, fact. Hue hasn't shown much as an OC thus far, fact. I never said that Hue is terrible or that Gruden is a God, but your notion that "Hue knows what's better for the team than Gruden!" is pure speculation with NOTHING to back it up, so back the **** off if you don't want to sound like a complete moron.

Everyone on the  planet knows there more risk in throwing the ball than running the ball. That's why teams with younger Qbs tend to throw the ball less and why they tend to run the ball more. Its common football knowledge.
Qbs- Are judged by the way they throw ball and winning games. The only reason why teams ask Qbs to run the ball is because there not skilled enough yet at passing the ball yet.
3.68 touches per a game equals 59 more touches a year. That's significant Batman!
Andy Also had 20 interceptions that year and had a full compliment of Receivers an TES. He didn't lave the luxury of that last season. I think Hue is better for the team because he is going to actually run the football and not ask to much of Andy. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton and the QBR Floor Theory - J24 - 07-07-2015, 04:52 PM