Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens
(09-12-2016, 03:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1) You actually provided me a definition of "homophobe" not "homohpobic". The reason why is because Webster's definition of "homophobic", the word you have said I am not defining properly, included "discrimination against" while the definition of "homophobe" only said "treat badly". 

This is called intellectual dishonesty. 

2) I will continue to interpret and teach "discrimination against" as meaning "discrimination against", but I appreciate your permission.

3) No, beliefs is too broad of a categorization. If you think someone cannot be President because they are gay or Muslim, that certainly suggests you hold prejudicial views. However, trying to deny gay marriage is discrimination and I am suggesting that. 

1) We are talking about the person (voter); am I correct. What is it call if you leave out the term irrational in your definition? "Paraphrasing"

2) See above, I do hope you teach the true meaning to our children. BTW, do you teach at a public school?

3) The subject at hand is not discriminating against gay marriage; it is voting for president (Is that part of that dishonesty you mentioned earlier). I have not seen anyone suggest that a gay or muslim cannot be President; I have seen folks say they would not vote for them.

But enough, I will be accused of attacking the messenger.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens - bfine32 - 09-12-2016, 03:11 PM