Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 1: The Hero Club and the Goat Club
(09-11-2016, 06:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Gave up a TD, gave up a PI that set up 1st and goal for a TD, and missed a couple tackles. Not sure I would be singing Dre's praises.

- - - - - - -
As for the rest of the list, other additions....

Hero:
-Hunt legitimately surprised me, though. Didn't think he had that kind of game in him. Hope he has more coming. I've been harsh on the guy (deservedly so), but I need to recognize when he does well.

Goat:

-Shawn Williams was absolutely TERRIBLE. Take how bad Bodine was for the O and that's how bad Williams was for the D. Had to be half a dozen+ missed tackles, and an INT that hit him right in the hands that he dropped. I didn't think he'd be a proper replacement for Nelson, but I didn't expect that bad of a showing.

-Whoever decided to run the ball twice in a row for a loss coming out of the 2 minute warning. Not sure if that was Ken, or a Marvin directive. Just know it was awful. Short quick passes got you there and you abandon them for runs for losses and you're not even in proper field goal range yet.

-Whoever thought they needed to manufacture touches for James Wright. It led to a -8 yard reverse. James Wright isn't a guy you manufacture touches for.

(I almost want to give Dansby an honorable mention in the Goat section.)
I questioned that also, but noticed Green was gimpy on the sidelines and not in the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 1: The Hero Club and the Goat Club - Derrick - 09-12-2016, 10:22 PM