Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justices spar over the constitutionality of the death penalty
(07-07-2015, 06:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and if a fertilized egg is left alone, chances are very good that it becomes a full term baby eventually. So is it bunk to argue for emergency contraceptives if they might prevent the fertilized egg from implanting?

No. I haven't been arguing about abortion, in any form.

Quote:And it's not a false equivalency. It's a legal standard that has existed for decades because you need to draw the line at some point when allowing people to have freedom over their bodies.

Legal standard has nothing to do with a terrible comparison. I don't really care that a few judges decided what was what. I'm not arguing that anyway, as i've stated several times now. 

It's not a person/human yet, so it's ok to kill it. That's what it comes down to. It's unfortunate that mature, intelligent adults take this stance as though it's logical and right. 

Like i said before. Just say "here's the line. You can abort up to here, but not after." Don't try and dress it up and justify it by claiming something dishonest.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justices spar over the constitutionality of the death penalty - rfaulk34 - 07-07-2015, 09:00 PM