Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses
(09-13-2016, 08:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes and the lesson learned there is once a pattern is established, then we might have something. 1 or 2 is not enough to establish a pattern. 

Cosby's problem was he used a drug as well. Straight up sex would've been much harder to prove that it was rape and not consensual.

So, just to be clear, let's say you have a mother, a sister, and a wife.

Someone rapes your mother. His name is Mike N and he drives a delivery truck in your neighborhood. Your mom tells you about it. You say, "Mom, anyone could make an allegation like that against Mike N. But, you can't expect me or anyone else to believe yo were raped. I mean, there just isn't enough to establish a pattern here."

Then Mike N is accused of raping a 7 year old girl. The little girl doesn't want to talk about it, but her mother walked in on it and she is filing charges. But you don't here about that because Mike N has a good friend at the jail and a good lawyer and they keep the press away. Finally, to avoid a prolonged stressful trial for her and her daughter, the mother agrees to let the prosecutor accept a plea and Mike N is put on probation for a year. The prosecutor tells her the most he would have got at trial was probably 5 years. The family tries to move on.

Then Mike N rapes your sister. She tells mom, who recommends she not tell you because you don't want to hear such things about good old Mike N. Mom says, if your own family won't support you, you can't expect much from the system, so do what I did and just ignore this and hope the nightmares go away in time.

Then Mike N rapes your wife. She tells you. You say, "Well, my mom did say he is a rapist, and you do too, but one or two isn't enough to establish a pattern. If you can find some more women who say Mike N raped them too, I would then be willing to consider the possibility that you are both telling the truth."

Is that how you roll?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses - xxlt - 09-13-2016, 10:22 AM