Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses
(09-12-2016, 09:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That kept being said about Bill Cosby, too...

The thing about the Cosby thing I find fascinating are that the same feminists who say we HAVE to believe the alleged victims  are, by and large, the same ones that turn around and defend Bill Clinton. 

(09-13-2016, 09:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Then Bill Clinton should not be accused of being a rapist and neither should Ben Roethlisberger.

Ummmm, there have been more than 2 allegations against Bill.

(09-13-2016, 10:22 AM)xxlt Wrote: So, just to be clear, let's say you have a mother, a sister, and a wife.

Someone rapes your mother. His name is Mike N and he drives a delivery truck in your neighborhood. Your mom tells you about it. You say, "Mom, anyone could make an allegation like that against Mike N. But, you can't expect me or anyone else to believe yo were raped. I mean, there just isn't enough to establish a pattern here."

Then Mike N is accused of raping a 7 year old girl. The little girl doesn't want to talk about it, but her mother walked in on it and she is filing charges. But you don't here about that because Mike N has a good friend at the jail and a good lawyer and they keep the press away. Finally, to avoid a prolonged stressful trial for her and her daughter, the mother agrees to let the prosecutor accept a plea and Mike N is put on probation for a year. The prosecutor tells her the most he would have got at trial was probably 5 years. The family tries to move on.

Then Mike N rapes your sister. She tells mom, who recommends she not tell you because you don't want to hear such things about good old Mike N. Mom says, if your own family won't support you, you can't expect much from the system, so do what I did and just ignore this and hope the nightmares go away in time.

Then Mike N rapes your wife. She tells you. You say, "Well, my mom did say he is a rapist, and you do too, but one or two isn't enough to establish a pattern. If you can find some more women who say Mike N raped them too, I would then be willing to consider the possibility that you are both telling the truth."

Is that how you roll?

I know you're trying to make a point to someone in particular, but there isn't a person on these forums, I believe, that wouldn't automatically believe their mom or sister or wife if told that they had been raped, no matter by whom (well, maybe unless it was by their father/brother).

The skepticism from allegations arise usually in people not close to the victim.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses - PhilHos - 09-13-2016, 12:01 PM