Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens
(09-13-2016, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Defending Trump by attacking Clinton?   Mellow

All seriousness aside this is about Trump supporters.

I'm not defending Trump, I'm defending his supporters. Yes, there are "deplorable" supporters of his, but guess what? There are deplorable supporters of Clinton and Johnson and Klein and anyone else that does anything in public. There are deplorable Steeler fans just as there are deplorable Bengals fans and Ravens fans (if the Browns had any fans, surely some of them would be deplorable, too). So what? 

The fact is that Clinton insulted a LOT of Americans by trying to paint Donald Trump supporters as deplorable and the sad thing is that Trump actually handled it well which only makes things harder for Hillary. Way to go, Hillary. Way to help out the old Trumpster.  ThumbsUp

Considering how much you want Hillary elected and don't want Trump elected, I'd think you'd be critical of Hillary as well instead of continuing of trying to insult so many Americans.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills slams over 11 million American Citizens - PhilHos - 09-13-2016, 12:07 PM