Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses
(09-13-2016, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The thing about the Cosby thing I find fascinating are that the same feminists who say we HAVE to believe the alleged victims  are, by and large, the same ones that turn around and defend Bill Clinton. 

Ummmm, there have been more than 2 allegations against Bill.

I know you're trying to make a point to someone in particular, but there isn't a person on these forums, I believe, that wouldn't automatically believe their mom or sister or wife if told that they had been raped, no matter by whom (well, maybe unless it was by their father/brother).

The skepticism from allegations arise usually in people not close to the victim.

Quote:President Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual assault by two women, Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey. At least eight other women have accused Bill Clinton of sexually harassing them or making unwanted sexual advances toward them, with the allegations dating back to the 1970s.

*Emphasis from the search, not mine.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20many%20women%20accused%20bill%20clinton%20of%20rape
How many times has Trump been called a womanizer?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Civil Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Soliciting Sex and Intimidating Witnesses - GMDino - 09-13-2016, 12:25 PM