Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green?
(09-12-2016, 12:02 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I'm honestly not too sure about that.

Green's style simply seems more dominant when he's on his game. 

Brown has better numbers, but he tends to get more targets so that is a wash. When it comes to game winning plays and taking over games and just being unstoppable overall, I'm not sure you can say AB is even that much better. You're right though, it's definitely close.

if we could just have both these guys on the same team.   oh we could have =(

both are great talents and guys you want on your team. Both can dominate in a given situation. will one outproform the other on sunday sure but a lot of that is dictated by what the team needs. IF Team B is down early they will probly throw more passes to their star.. .etc.

I think a lot of browns (and Wallace before him) success comes from Bens ability to extend plays to gain them enough time to get open.... no one can cover forever.

Dalton and greens relationship is a bit different. But that's the style the teams run. So would brown and AJ be as successful if they switched places right now. Probly but I think the steelers might get the better end of that deal overall.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green? - XenoMorph - 09-13-2016, 06:12 PM