Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green?
(09-14-2016, 09:39 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Dalton is good...last year very good. As much as I hate Ben, he is elite...that means in the top 5. Dalton is not there and probably never will be. Ben can make all the throws Dalton can make 90% of all the throws. I know you will want to disagree with this but given you are a great film researcher (you often support your stance with clips) show me one time Andy has put a ball in the air greater than 60 yards...if he has it needs to have height too.

Ben has several examples of balls traveling 75-80 yards is the air with a huge parabola. That gives a speedy wideout a huge advantage. It opens up an additional 25% of the field.

You do realize that the longest completed pass in NFL history is 83 yards through the air (Don Meridith to Bob Hays). Ben doesn't have multiple 75-80 yard passes through the air, and 99% of those passes that have that much distance through the air are hail marys (from any QB).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we SURE that Antonio Brown is better than AJ Green? - Brownshoe - 09-14-2016, 10:06 AM