Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals color rush jerseys leaked
(09-14-2016, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not terrible, still like our black shirt, black pants the best.

This look might not look bad if we did do the white with black striped helmets IMO.

Not a bad idea for one game a year anyways just to change it up.

This is better than the orange jerseys to me even though we seem to win more when we wear them.

That is the only reason i would like for us to continue to wear those ugly things, we win in them.

Trust me, I want to tell half the people in here to all shut up and slap them: the orange ISN'T ugly, its just not your flavour. Which is cool, Nate, taste is different.

Trust me, when I bought my Whitworth orange, its probably the nicest jersey I've ever purchased, even better than the game-worn Pete Walker Jays jersey I own (thing is sexy).

ALL of our jerseys look good and ALL are quality to look at and admire, but its perfectly understandable that they aren't everyone's cup of tea; doesn't mean you all (not you, Nate) have to come in here and bash it to death; you don't like it, cool. Doesn't mean others don't and that your taste is all that matters, so easy on the harshness.

(09-14-2016, 04:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I just don't see Uzomah getting a jersey at all unless he takes off and Eifert never plays another down for us.
Oh, of course, BD!

But I had assumed that they would do a custom jersey, but from the searches I've done, only the Patriots youth Color Rush, can be customised.

Its stupid, I'm bummed and its a HORRIBLE marketing decision to do it that way; not having Geno, Burfict, Dunlap, Whitworth (maybe not as much), Hill, Gio-van or Adam to choose from, will severely hinder sales.

But whatever, I doubt anyone from the empire would listen to a fan of a small-market team, who lives in Canada Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals color rush jerseys leaked - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-14-2016, 04:56 PM