Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game
I'm not feeling too bad about this game. Our roster is certainly no worse than theirs, they are just much better at turning up to big games than we are. Andy played fantastic in Week 1 despite the O-Line's woes... they surely can't be as bad in this one, so im expecting the offence to be fine.

Defence, as you've stated the Steelers don't light us up. There's been a couple of games where they've put up a big score, but those were largely due to 4th quarter games that got away from us. Even in games where they have beaten us, we've hung around, this isn't the one-sided series it used to be where they would just trample us.

I tried saying this in another thread, but I feel the fact it's Week 2 is a plus. it isn't as tense or big a game as a Week 15 game would be. We're both 1-0, obviously a great game to win, but nobody will be losing sleep on either side if they drop to 1-1. Playing this early in the season imo takes some pressure off, and I think that favours the Bengals personally.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some reasons to feel good heading into the Steelers game - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-14-2016, 06:47 PM